Today, May 25th, is National Brown-Bag-It Day. Take your lunch to work. And remember to include easy-to-pack treats like microwaveable mini bags of popcorn and fresh fruit!
Archive for May, 2005
Go ahead… pour yourself a cup!
- It contains antioxidants that can reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease.
- A cup can relieve a tension headache almost as effectively as aspirin.
- It may reduce your risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Studies have found it may decrease the risk of developing gallstones.
- It may help fend off Parkinsons disease.
hummmm… I wonder who that could be?
…Apologizing for not being up on my blog. It’s been a crazy couple of weeks and it’s only getting crazier!
This is my baby — my first blog — and I hate to be so lazy about posting here but I’ve been so busy lately and I don’t see the work letting up.
The college kid is home and we are all trying to share the car – I feel like an old person being dropped off at daycare each morning.
There’s a race to be run this weekend… gotta go, duty calls…