Well, my best friend is on vacation this week and I’m at work. This is no fun ;~(
Archive for November, 2005
- Be thankful for the clothes that fit a little too snug, because it means you have
enough to eat.
- Be thankful for the mess you clean up after a party, because it means you have
been surrounded by friends.
- Be thankful for the taxes you pay, because it means you’re employed.
- Be thankful that your lawn needs mowing and your windows need fixing, because
it means you have a home.
- Be thankful for your heating bill, because it means you are warm.
- Be thankful for the laundry, because it means you have clothes to wear.
- Be thankful for the space you find at the far end of the parking lot, because it
means you can walk.
- Be thankful for the lady who sings off-key behind you in church, because it
means you can hear.
- Be thankful when people complain about the government, because it means we
have freedom of speech.
Be thankful for the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours, because it
means you’re alive.
~ Taken from Ann Landers’ column—11/22/01
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don’t have email addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cellphone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn’t have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )
12. You don’t have time to read this – it has more than five things listed!13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are goingto forward this message, so they can’t read this either!14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
15. Your pet has a serial number.